tags 32200 + patch quit Kaushal Modi writes: > Hello, > > I find this regression from emacs 26.1. It can be very easily reproduced in > emacs -Q: > > 1. emacs -Q > 2. Press C-q C-l in the scratch buffer (this will insert the ^L character) > 3. Now hit RET, that character will go away. > 3-alternative: Select a region that contains that ^L char and do C-M-\ > (indent-region). That char will get deleted again. > > This regression is evident in all my emacs-lisp packages, because the ^L > chars used to separate the sections disappear when I auto-indent the whole > package. Ah, another weird quirk of indent-line-to. How about this: