all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* looking for Chris (ELIP to-be contributor)
@ 2020-10-09  2:40 Thien-Thi Nguyen
From: Thien-Thi Nguyen @ 2020-10-09  2:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Greetings earthlings,

A while back someone named "Chris" sent me a bunch of files to
contribute to ELIP (Emacs Learning Interval Program).  These
particular files were for learning Japanese (JPLT level 4).

I have since misplaced that email and am writing here to ask if
that person would contact me again, so that i may include their
full name in the THANKS file for the upcoming ELIP 0.805 release.

In the spirit of help-gnu-emacs, i also include a pertinent
question: What is the best way to search old email via Gnus for
a (boolean) combination of substrings?  E.g., "ELIP" AND "Chris".

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen -----------------------------------------------
 (defun responsep (query)               ; (2020) Software Libero

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: looking for Chris (ELIP to-be contributor)
@ 2020-10-09  5:51 ` Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor
From: Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor @ 2020-10-09  5:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Thien-Thi Nguyen wrote:

> Greetings earthlings

TTN never runs out of the same idea!

How nice to hear from you again :)

> A while back someone named "Chris" sent me a bunch
> of files to contribute to ELIP (Emacs Learning
> Interval Program). These particular files were for
> learning Japanese (JPLT level 4).

Never heard of ELIP but I've thought many times about
what one could do with Emacs/Elisp for interactive
training, including languages...

How does ELIP work, where can I find it?

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573

* Re: looking for Chris (ELIP to-be contributor)
@ 2020-10-09  6:22   ` Thien-Thi Nguyen
From: Thien-Thi Nguyen @ 2020-10-09  6:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs