Hello Emanuel, Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor writes: >> When an irssi user use the /say command, it turns up in ERC. >> >> However when I do the same in ERC, it shows up using irssi, but >> not with ERC (my, i.e. the same ERC, don't know if someone >> else's ERC shows it - probably?) >> >> E.g., it can look like this: >> >> /this message starts with a slash >> >> nope, did the same thing with /say, didn't see it >> but I see it with irssi >> >> Sounds like a bug, right? > > I have reported this as a bug, let's see what happens. This is indeed a bug, and I have a patch for it. I looked through the recent Emacs bugs on Debbugs as well as the list archives for emacs-erc, but didn't see this report there. Can you please point me to your bug report so I could reference it in the commit message of the fix? Thanks.