ram writes: > hi, i am a professional programmer, but this is my first time > submitting an emacs package. i have conversed a little with stefan > monnier, and i believe the package i have meets the requirements for > elpa submission, but i am unsure as to the appropriate licensure. i > took some inspiration from two packages: dogears and gumshoe, neither > of which is in elpa. however, i did not use any code from here; i just > wanted some inspiration regarding the feature set That should not be an issue, these packages appear to only be a source of inspiration? > it is unclear to me whether my package warrants inclusion in gnu or > non gnu elpa, if at all, but i have certainly found it useful, despite > its simplicity Complexity is not a requirement for being useful :) > here is the repo: https://github.com/gitrj95/breadcrumbs.el Here are a few suggestions: