Stefan Kangas writes: > Stefan Kangas writes: > >> Philip Kaludercic writes: >> >>>> Is there anything blocking this package from going in? >>> >>> I don't think so, I am just confused why I appear to not find any >>> previous discussion on this in the archives. >> >> It was discussed previously here: >> https://lists.gnu.org/r/emacs-devel/2023-07/msg00339.html > > Do you think we could add it now? The requirements section mentioned that "asy-mode" is necessary, but there is no package for that. I guess that is a blocker, unless the information is outdated. Otherwise, I think a change like this would be nice to have: