all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* cc-mode, filladapt-mode
@ 2006-10-04 12:16 Florian Kaufmann
From: Florian Kaufmann @ 2006-10-04 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

I could not find a manual to filladapt-mode, thus I am asking here. How
to I configure filladapt-mode and/or cc-mode sucht that all lines
within the comment line up with the /** starting the comment:

/** bla
bla
bla */

What do I have to do that lines starting with \\\w+\b (ex \param ) are
considered as start of a paragraph.

Thank you

Flo

* Re: cc-mode, filladapt-mode
@ 2006-10-04 12:29 ` Charles philip Chan
From: Charles philip Chan @ 2006-10-04 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

On  4 Oct 2006, sensorflo@gmail.com wrote:

> I could not find a manual to filladapt-mode, thus I am asking
> here. How to I configure filladapt-mode and/or cc-mode sucht that all
> lines within the comment line up with the /** starting the comment:

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/FillAdapt

Charles

--
printk(KERN_ERR "happy meal: Transceiver and a coke please.");
        linux-2.6.6/drivers/net/sunhme.c

* Re: cc-mode, filladapt-mode
@ 2006-10-04 13:17   ` Florian Kaufmann
From: Florian Kaufmann @ 2006-10-04 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

> http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/FillAdapt

I knew this page, but I have to admit that I can't solve my problem
with this information. Just to show that I try to solve the problem
myself:

cc-mode info says that the normal cc-mode indentation engine tries to
indent the comment block. Meaning that in
  //   bla
  //   bla

all // do align. Filladapt mode in turn is responsible that 1) each
further comment line is prepended with //, and that all the text within
the block is aligned. In this example, that all bla align under each
other.

But now I don't know how to customize filladapt such that I don't get

/** bla
    bla */

but

/** bla
bla */

Flo

* Re: cc-mode, filladapt-mode
@ 2006-10-04 14:01     ` Charles philip Chan
From: Charles philip Chan @ 2006-10-04 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

On  4 Oct 2006, sensorflo@gmail.com wrote:

> But now I don't know how to customize filladapt such that I don't get
>
> /** bla
>     bla */

Strange, this is not what I am getting.

> but
>
> /** bla
> bla */

This is what I am getting. There must be sometime else in your config
that is doing it.

Charles

--
Dprintk("oh dear, we are idle\n");