all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* define Macros automatically for hide-ifdef-mode
@ 2006-11-09 13:38 Fang lun gang
From: Fang lun gang @ 2006-11-09 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm reading a lot of code recently. Since there are many "ifdef"s, I
would like to use hide-ifdef-mode to hide some of them. However,
hide-ifdef regards all those Macros undefined by default. Therefore,
it hides all "ifdef" blocks.

But what I want is: if not explicitly specified, a "ifdef" block won't
been hidden. That is to say, all Macros are assumed to be defined.

Setting hide-ifdef-use-define-alist is not affordable since there are
so many Macros.

;; (add-hook 'hide-ifdef-mode-hook
;;      (lambda ()
;;	 (unless hide-ifdef-define-alist
;;	   (setq hide-ifdef-define-alist
;;		'((list1 ONE TWO)
;;		  (list2 TWO THREE))))
;;	 (hide-ifdef-use-define-alist 'list2))) ; use list2 by default
;;

Does hide-ifdef provides any customization for that?
Or do I have to hacking the hideif.el ? If I do, how should I do then?

Thanks for your help in advance.

--
Fang lun gang

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-11-09 13:38 UTC | newest]