Leo writes: > Do you have an example that has the form "DIARY: 2003.08.12 Sacha's > birthday" that is not in planner files? > > AFAIK, remember-diary recognize a specific format that is not of much > use elsewhere. It is not too late to include this file when need be. OK, it looks like the examples in the header need rewriting, and possibly the date-munging algorithm in `remember-diary-convert-entry' needs generalization. I've added this to my weekend to-do list. -- Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 | http://mwolson.org/ -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net | /` |\ | | | Sysadmin -- Hobbies: Lisp, GP2X, HCoop | |_] | \| |_| Projects: Emacs, Muse, ERC, EMMS, ErBot, DVC, Planner |