all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Next pretest next week
@ 2009-02-20  5:13 Chong Yidong
From: Chong Yidong @ 2009-02-20  5:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I plan to roll the 23.0.91 pretest next Wednesday, the 25th of February.
If anyone is aware of any problem with the current tree that should
delay the pretest, please email me.

Thanks.

* Re: Next pretest next week
@ 2009-02-20  5:17 ` Miles Bader
From: Miles Bader @ 2009-02-20  5:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chong Yidong; +Cc: emacs-devel

> I plan to roll the 23.0.91 pretest next Wednesday, the 25th of February.
> If anyone is aware of any problem with the current tree that should
> delay the pretest, please email me.

WRT the recent discussion about`system-process-attributes', I'd at least
like to make the conservative change and change the name of the
function.

[Though I will gladly make an updated patch for the more intrusive
changes if you or Stefan okay it.]

-Miles

--
It wasn't the Exxon Valdez captain's driving that caused the Alaskan oil spill.
It was yours.  [Greenpeace advertisement, New York Times, 25 February 1990]

* Re: Next pretest next week
@ 2009-02-20 13:53   ` Chong Yidong
From: Chong Yidong @ 2009-02-20 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Miles Bader; +Cc: emacs-devel

Miles Bader <miles@gnu.org> writes:

> WRT the recent discussion about`system-process-attributes', I'd at least
> like to make the conservative change and change the name of the
> function.

Yes, please make the name change (the rest of the patch can wait for
23.2).