On Mon, Apr 23 2012, Tom wrote: > Do you have a specific feature in mind or you would work on any > popularly requested feature which the community considers > worthwhile to implement? One thing on my mind was improving image-mode, because at some point I wanted to use Emacs as an image viewer and it was not really comfortable. I started, but I never had enough time to enhance the actual mode enough so I can merge something. However, that's just an idea I had at some point and that is still in my TODO list. On the other hand, I'd be happy to work on any popularly requested feature. As long as it's in my area of understanding and abilities, of course. :) -- Julien