I fixed all the byte-compile warnings, added an alias for `reverse', and improved `seq-doseq'. Stefan, can you have another look at seq-doseq? Cheers, Nico Stefan Monnier writes: >>>> The macro could use to "dolist" if the sequence is a list. >>> But you'd then duplicate the code of the body, which could be >>> problematic, especially with nested seq-doseq loops. >> Oh, right! Another way would be to use a function, but I tried to avoid >> that. Do you have a better idea in mind? > > You can change your `i' to be either an integer (for arrays) or a cons > cell (for lists). That requires an extra "is it a list?" test at each > iteration of the loop (to know how to extract the element and to > "increment" i), but I think it's the best we can do. > > > Stefan -- Nicolas Petton http://nicolas-petton.fr