all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* New to Bookmark+: Bookmarks for reading
@ 2015-02-03 12:59 Tory S. Anderson
From: Tory S. Anderson @ 2015-02-03 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs list

I'm making the transition from vanilla bookmarks to bookmark+ and am realizing that BM+ has a completely different level of usage. I look forward to learning it, but for now I'm struggling with the basics. In particular, since I use bookmarks for actual reading, how do I update the bookmark of the current buffer to my new location (within the buffer)? That used to be the default with `C-x r m`, but now that things like tags and information are involved, I'm worried about wiping all of that out every time I "replace" a bookmark.

Searchign through the bkmp lists doesn't reveal anything for updating. How do I simply (and easily) update the file location the bookmark points to?