Dmitry Gutov writes: > On 08/19/2015 12:02 PM, Nicolas Petton wrote: > >> I find GNU Global to be far superior to etags or ctags. Is there any >> plan to have support for it in xref.el? (Or maybe there is and I missed >> it). Else I might start working on that. > > I would approach it from a different direction: by adding xref support > to ggtags (in GNU ELPA). I meant in general, with ggtags or something else, but yes, I'd probably do it this way too. Nico -- Nicolas Petton http://nicolas-petton.fr