all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How to make my sent messages shown in a thread?
@ 2013-06-06  8:49 Hongxu Chen
From: Hongxu Chen @ 2013-06-06  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi list,

  I am using Gnus and there is a problem with it: When I send a message,
  it goes to the `sent' archive. But when someone else replies, I cannot
  see my own in the THREAD-VIEW. Yeah, I can always see the original
  words of ourselves if others also quote it; but is it possible for
  Gnus to grab my message when I am using `A T' in gnus summary
  buffer(just as if it is a mail list mirror)?

  Another related question about the experience of thread reading: When
  I `(setq gnus-fetch-old-headers t)', the articles in one thread are
  is NOT always guaranteed to be listed; at least less than the entries
  when `gnus-summary-refer-thread' is executed. Is it supposed to be so
  or I am missing something?

  Thanks,
  Hongxu Chen