João Távora writes: > Turns out it's not so simple, because electric-pair-text-pairs is autoloaded > and thus relying on electric-quote-chars is a problem. > > Loading loaddefs.el (source)... > Symbol's value as variable is void: electric-quote-chars > Makefile:535: recipe for target 'emacs' failed > > I could: > > 1. Add an autoload to electric-quote-chars. (Unfortunately I seem to fail at that, > just adding the cookie isn't enough, it has to go into ldefs-boot.el somehow). Or remove the autoload from electric-pair-text-pairs?