Hi guys, I've been working on a new package named Elbank that I'd like to add to ELPA. It's a personal finances reporting tool that uses Weboob[1] for scraping data from bank websites. Elbank makes it easy to categorize transactions, displays various reports, and set a budget. I attached some screenshots. I've been a long time Ledger user, but I became tired of doing my own bookkeeping. This package is a reporting tool, not an accounting software. All it does fetching data building reports. Here's the project repository: https://gitlab.petton.fr/nico/elbank [1] https://weboob.org