all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* bug#33200: Processed: control message for bug #33200
       [not found]               ` <875zxflo12.fsf@gmx.de>
@ 2018-11-02 12:16                 ` Michael Albinus
From: Michael Albinus @ 2018-11-02 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Garreau, Alexandre; +Cc: 33200, npostavs

Hi Alexandre,

>> But ideally I’d like a such function to be linked with the manual, so to
>> remove redundancy, and that’d require an index.
>
> You have now the debbugs-ug.texi node "Mail Command Index" to be
> linked. If we want to make it more accurate, we could even add an
> @anchor to every command.

Finally, I have done this. Every mail command can be referenced to by an
own info link, for example "(debbugs-ug) Mail Command Index: owner" for
the owner command.

Best regards, Michael.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-11-02 12:16 UTC | newest]