On 03/30/19 14:09 PM, Deus Max wrote: > Hi Eric, > > It seems you are implementing some pretty drastic upgrades to Gnus. > > Is there a write-up on the planned changes, benefits, what is going to be > affected and what to expect ? > > I'm interested and would like to read it. There is a writeup! Sort of -- I called it a roadmap. Originally I stuck it in a branch called scratch/gnus-roadmap but soon realized it didn't make any sense to keep track of something like this in a git branch. I've attached the current version. Obviously, this is _not_ meant as a list of "changes I will unilaterally implement in Gnus", but as a document for record-keeping and discussion. I didn't get much discussion, but I know that's to be expected! Eric