Hi everyone, Please find attached a patch adding hierarchy.el and hierarchy-tests.el. The hierarchy library allows to create, query, navigate and display hierarchy structures. Two years ago, I suggested adding this library to ELPA and you guys on CC answered you wanted it in Emacs core: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2017-10/msg00624.html You also had several suggestions and I implemented none of them. I agree they all make sense, I just haven't found motivation to do that yet because hierarchy is working well for me already. What do you think? -- Damien Cassou "Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill