all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Gnus + nnmairix problem
@ 2020-09-29 11:41 Angel de Vicente
From: Angel de Vicente @ 2020-09-29 11:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello,

recently I've started having troubles with Emacs, when using Gnus and
nnmairix to search for mails. As far as I know, there has no been
changes in my configuration, though I upgraded the machine, so perhaps
this has stopped working with some version change for Emacs/Gnus/mairix

The problem is that after I do a search command (G b s), the nnmairix
group appears, but with 0 messages. The folder with all the correct
symlinks is in my mail directory, with a name like zz_mairix-search-1,
so mairix is working correctly, but Gnus seems to have some problem
figuring out the correct message count. When trying to enter the group,
I see no messages.

The only way to see the search results is to press M-g in the group
buffer right after the search was done.

Has anyone experienced this problem lately? Any hints?

Many thanks,
--
Ángel de Vicente
http://angel-de-vicente.blogspot.com/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-09-29 11:41 UTC | newest]