On 2021-02-09, 18:30 +0200, Protesilaos Stavrou wrote: > I will now use this information, as well as what Dmitry shared in the > other comment to prepare a new patch that covers everything. You can > all test it before it gets applied. I will share it in this thread > either later in the day or tomorrow. > > Thank you! Hello again! I have prepared a new patch. 1. Incorporate the feedback received thus far: + Do not apply special treatment to the Git stash header. It now looks the same as all other headers. + Rename 'vc-dir-ignored' to 'vc-dir-status-ignored'. + Apply 'vc-dir-status-ignored' to gitignored files. 2. Implement the new faces in all backends, while ensuring that every value documented for 'vc-state' is taken into account. + Please double check that the 'rev-and-lock' state is correct: it is the only one I could infer from the context of what the USER of 'vc-state' is. If you think there is something else that remains to be done, please let me know. Thank you for your time! -- Protesilaos Stavrou protesilaos.com