Hello, Filipp Gunbin writes: > You say that you cannot reproduce it in emacs -Q, did you try to bisect > your init files? my bad. I didn't want to say that the problem didn't show up when running with 'emacs -Q'. What I meant is that I didn't try to run it only with 'emacs -Q', since to get this to work I need to have some stuff configured in .emacs (to get Gnus + GnuPG working). I will try when I have some time, but I fail to see what in .emacs could make PGP+'loopback pinentry' work while SMIME+'loopback pinentry' fail. Cheers, -- Ángel de Vicente Research Software Engineer (Supercomputing and BigData) Tel.: +34 922-605-747 Web.: http://research.iac.es/proyecto/polmag/ GPG: 0x8BDC390B69033F52