Tags: patch Hi, I realized a few days ago I barely tested group descriptions in nnatom (and by extension nnfeed), and turns out they were in fact broken. Attached is a patch which should fix them. Also, while working on this patch I found out the Gnus backend interface docs are slightly misleading on this subject - Gnus reads a group description per line inserted in the " *nntpd*" buffer, with each line containing a group's name followed by its description. Contrary to the docs, the separator between the name and its associated description is either a space or a tab (the docs only mention a tab). This is why this is "mostly" fixed, as groups with a space in their name will incorrectly include any part of the name after the first space in the description. I don't currently have time to go over all other backends to see if changing this to reflect the docs will break anything, so I just added a comment about it. Daniel In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.41, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-06-12 built on coldharbour Repository revision: 3905db6e3aa947b847c072259ad6d08c8a15e10e Repository branch: master System Description: Void Linux Configured using: 'configure -C --prefix=/opt/Emacs --without-x --with-pgtk --with-small-ja-dic --with-native-compilation 'CFLAGS=-march=native -O2''