Hello, Thank you both for the feedback. Attached is an updated version. A few replies: On Fri 06 Sep 2024 at 04:32pm GMT, Philip Kaludercic wrote: > Won't there be an error here if the command is invoked with a negative > argument? Do you mean that you think there should be an error? I don't see any need for that. On Sat 07 Sep 2024 at 12:52pm +03, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > I again ask whether we need this command. It is okay to have a > function (perhaps even an internal one) to move by Unix-words, but > what are the use cases for such a command? That's fine. I've turned it back into a function. > Should we also treat a backslash as delimiter, for MS-Windows? Good idea. That's more useful. -- Sean Whitton