Wolfgang Jenkner writes: > On Tue, Feb 16 2016, Joseph Mingrone wrote: >> When testing without the port (manually doing ./configure (g)make) everything worked fine, even with the first pretest, 25.0.90. > But bootstrapping it still fails with base gcc in a FreeBSD 9 amd64 > jail, so I wouldn't trust the binary from a non-bootstrap build either. > gmake maintainer-clean && ./autogen.sh && > ./configure --without-all --without-x && gmake Unless I'm missing something, bootstrapping doesn't fail here with base gcc in a FreeBSD 9 adm64 jail. I've attached a script log. Joseph