all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Enabling modes
@ 2017-09-09 17:12 Robert Thorpe
From: Robert Thorpe @ 2017-09-09 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I use global-visual-line mode.  I've found a problem with it for one
file type that I use (tab-separated values).

So, what I want to do is set visual-line-mode in all buffers except
those particular ones.

Usually modes are set up the other way around, by including things.
Mode X is triggered for languages Y and Z, for example.  I want it the
opposite way around, I want visual-line-mode to be always enabled unless
I have a tab-separated-value file.

Is that possible?

BR,
Robert Thorpe