Hi, I've come across this interesting article[1], and noticed that `gnutls-trustfiles' is missing the CA certificate path listed for FreeBSD, as installed by FreeBSD port security/ca_root_nss[2]. So as per the documentation, here is the attached diffs add CA bundle location for FreeBSD to `lisp/net/gnutls.el', and update the documentation accordingly. Let me know if there is anything more I can do to make it commit-worthy. References: [1] https://glyph.twistedmatrix.com/2015/11/editor-malware.html [2] http://www.freshports.org/security/ca_root_nss Thanks! -- Ashish SHUKLA “Genius does what it must, and Talent does what it can.” (Owen Meredith) Sent from my Emacs