Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: > Eli Zaretskii writes: > >>> From: Lars Ingebrigtsen >>> >>> Is there a process list somewhere? >> >> See Vprocess_alist. > > Thanks. I don't know how I missed it.. It's even the next-to-last > statement in make_process, that I thought I had read: > > Vprocess_alist = Fcons (Fcons (name, val), Vprocess_alist); The following patch removes the separate dns_processes list in favour of reusing Vprocess_alist. The latter list is now used to loop over all processes -- to check if pending DNS requests have completed. Do you agree whith this change?