Hi, Configure error: - liblockfile package installed and `configure --without-x` checking for maillock in -lmail... no checking for maillock in -llockfile... no checking for liblockfile.so... yes configure: error: Shared liblockfile found but can't link against it. This probably means that movemail could lose mail. There may be a 'development' package to install containing liblockfile. No configure error: - liblockfile package not installed - liblockfile package installed and `configure` (no arguments) - liblockfile and GNU mailutils packages installed What do you recommend for the package? 1. We could just add ac_cv_prog_liblockfile=no to the configure environment. 2. We could add a dependency on GNU mailutils. 3. We could add an option to depend on GNU mailutils. If that option is turned off, then add ac_cv_prog_liblockfile=no to the configure environment. 4. Another approach I am missing. Thanks, Joseph