all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* bug#71973: Reftex and window.el do not fit together, even not in Emacs.31.1
@ 2024-07-06 14:06 Konrad Podczeck
From: Konrad Podczeck @ 2024-07-06 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: 71973

If I, following window.el, arrange so that different buffers get displayed in different frames, reftex displays citations, and optional arguments for them, at wrong places.

Konrad Podczeck

* bug#71973: Reftex and window.el do not fit together, even not in Emacs.31.1
@ 2024-07-06 14:12 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2024-07-06 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Konrad Podczeck; +Cc: 71973

> From: Konrad Podczeck <konrad.podczeck@univie.ac.at>
> Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2024 16:06:46 +0200
>
> If I, following window.el, arrange so that different buffers get displayed in different frames, reftex displays citations, and optional arguments for them, at wrong places.

Thanks, but could you please post a more detailed recipe to reproduce
the problem, preferably starting from "emacs -Q"?

* bug#71973: Reftex and window.el do not fit together, even not in Emacs.31.1
@ 2024-08-28 15:00   ` Arash Esbati
From: Arash Esbati @ 2024-08-28 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Konrad Podczeck; +Cc: Eli Zaretskii, 71973

tags 71973 moreinfo
close 71973
thanks

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

>> From: Konrad Podczeck <konrad.podczeck@univie.ac.at>
>> Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2024 16:06:46 +0200
>>
>> If I, following window.el, arrange so that different buffers get
>> displayed in different frames, reftex displays citations, and
>> optional arguments for them, at wrong places.
>
> Thanks, but could you please post a more detailed recipe to reproduce
> the problem, preferably starting from "emacs -Q"?

Additional input was requested which wasn't provided.  I'm closing this
report for now, we can reopen once more information is available.

Best, Arash