all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Emanuel Berg <moasen@zoho.com>
To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
Subject: Re: [Rmail] Fighting spam
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 12:12:18 +0200	[thread overview]

Xavier Maillard wrote:

> Well, too complex for my usage 1) and 2) with
> such tools I tend to spend too much time
> tweaking thigs up instead of doing what needs
> to get done.

It is true that Gnus is much more advanced than
Rmail but it is also more powerful and power
can be made simple, just think of
Luke Skywalker, George W., and others.

I was once an Rmail user but has used Gnus for
many years and I can say those play in
different leagues.

--
underground experts united