all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Byte-compilation warning in loaddefs.el
@ 2024-02-10  7:26 Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2024-02-10  7:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Albinus; +Cc: emacs-devel

When loaddefs.el is compiled, I see the following warning:

  In end of data:
  loaddefs.el:33266:109: Warning: the function `tramp-archive-file-name-handler' is not known to be defined.

Can this warning be eliminated or shut up?

Thanks.

* Re: Byte-compilation warning in loaddefs.el
@ 2024-02-10  9:02 ` Michael Albinus
From: Michael Albinus @ 2024-02-10  9:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eli Zaretskii; +Cc: emacs-devel

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

Hi Eli,

> When loaddefs.el is compiled, I see the following warning:
>
>   In end of data:
>   loaddefs.el:33266:109: Warning: the function `tramp-archive-file-name-handler' is not known to be defined.
>
> Can this warning be eliminated or shut up?

Oops, this is a side effect of a silent change in dbc5fafa3118. Fixed in
master.

> Thanks.

Best regards, Michael.

* Re: Byte-compilation warning in loaddefs.el
@ 2024-02-10  9:29   ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2024-02-10  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Albinus; +Cc: emacs-devel

> From: Michael Albinus <michael.albinus@gmx.de>
> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org
> Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 10:02:07 +0100
>
> Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:
>
> Hi Eli,
>
> > When loaddefs.el is compiled, I see the following warning:
> >
> >   In end of data:
> >   loaddefs.el:33266:109: Warning: the function `tramp-archive-file-name-handler' is not known to be defined.
> >
> > Can this warning be eliminated or shut up?
>
> Oops, this is a side effect of a silent change in dbc5fafa3118. Fixed in
> master.

Thanks.