all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* how can i send bug report?
@ 2010-11-28 10:32 Byung-Hee HWANG
From: Byung-Hee HWANG @ 2010-11-28 10:32 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Suddenly my emacs crased. By the way i don't know what problem is. How
can i send bug reporting? May i subscribe bug-report mailing list? Or is
there some documentation to guide about emacs bug or trouble?

Thanks(감사합니다)!

--
"We have the peace and let me pay my respects to Don Corleone, whom we all
have known over the years as a man of his word."

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 195 bytes --]

* Re: how can i send bug report?
@ 2010-11-28 10:51 ` Peter Dyballa
From: Peter Dyballa @ 2010-11-28 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Byung-Hee HWANG; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Am 28.11.2010 um 11:32 schrieb Byung-Hee HWANG:

> How can i send bug reporting?

By eMail.

> May i subscribe bug-report mailing list?

It's not necessary.

> Or is there some documentation to guide about emacs bug or trouble?

There is. Before or after reading you could choose "Send Bug
Report..." from Help menu.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Well begun is half done.
			– Optimist.
Half done is well begun.
			– Realist.
Half begun is well done.
			– Australian.

* Re: how can i send bug report?
@ 2010-11-28 11:01   ` Byung-Hee HWANG
From: Byung-Hee HWANG @ 2010-11-28 11:01 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

> Am 28.11.2010 um 11:32 schrieb Byung-Hee HWANG:
>
>> Or is there some documentation to guide about emacs bug or trouble?
>
> There is. Before or after reading you could choose "Send Bug
> Report..." from Help menu.

Well, that was English, i have some trouble to understand. Is there some
Korean help documents?

Thanks(감사합니다)!

---
"Is that what Michael sent you up here to tell me?"
"No. He told me to tell you you could have everything you want and do
everything you want as long as you take good care of the kids. He said to tell
you that you're his Don. That's just a joke."
		-- Kay Adams and Tom Hagen, "Chapter 32", page 443

@ 2010-11-28 11:12     ` Peter Dyballa
From: Peter Dyballa @ 2010-11-28 11:12 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Byung-Hee HWANG; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Am 28.11.2010 um 12:01 schrieb Byung-Hee HWANG:

> Is there some Korean help documents?

I don't know. (I wouldn't understand that it is help.)

--
Greetings

   Pete

Some day we may discover how to make magnets that can point in any
direction.

* Re: how can i send bug report?
@ 2010-11-28 13:55 ` Deniz Dogan
From: Deniz Dogan @ 2010-11-28 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Byung-Hee HWANG; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

2010/11/28 Byung-Hee HWANG <bh@izb.knu.ac.kr>:
> Suddenly my emacs crased. By the way i don't know what problem is. How
> can i send bug reporting? May i subscribe bug-report mailing list? Or is
> there some documentation to guide about emacs bug or trouble?

M-x report-emacs-bug

You don't have to use the e-mail features of Emacs but you should use
that as a "template" if you will for your bug report and then you can
copy that into whatever mail service you use.

--
Deniz Dogan

* Re: how can i send bug report?
@ 2010-11-28 14:29   ` Byung-Hee HWANG