Stefan Monnier writes: >> Ok, I've pushed externals-release/ada-mode and externals-release/wisi, >> and deleted the other branches. > > Looks like it worked (it first bumped into a bug in `elpa-admin.el`, > but I got that sorted out). > >> Attached is a patch for README; ok to commit? > > AFAICT this is a patch for the `README` of the `main` branch of > `elpa.git`. There's a separate `README` in `admin` (one that's > supposed to be generic and document the functionality of the code, > e.g. mentioning "externals" there doesn't make sense there since that > name comes from the `elpa-config` file in `main` branch of `elpa.git`). > > Part of the story is explained in the first paragraph of those > `README` files. Ok, I compared the two REAMEs with ediff; there were a couple other differences, and I fixed one typo. Attached are two patches. -- -- Stephe