all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* can I set password for diary?
@ 2004-09-09  7:41 Rokia
From: Rokia @ 2004-09-09  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

sorry, it's me again. :)

I found that the calendar is funny,and it has a diary function. the
only pity is that I dont know how to set password for the diary file.
is it support password? if no, where can I find one?

forgive me, cause my english is not good enough to read so much
information written by english.

* Re: can I set password for diary?
@ 2004-09-09 12:56 ` Kai Grossjohann
From: Kai Grossjohann @ 2004-09-09 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Rokia <Rokia@yahoo.com.cn.discuss> writes:

> I found that the calendar is funny,

If you want to see something funny, say M-x doctor RET ;-)

> and it has a diary function. the only pity is that I dont know how
> to set password for the diary file.  is it support password? if no,
> where can I find one?

The diary file is stored in clear text, it is not password protected.

You would have to use another mechanism for password protecting the
file.

Kai