all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Help with Java indentation
@ 2010-01-08  2:36 Nathaniel Flath
From: Nathaniel Flath @ 2010-01-08  2:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

How do I configure Emacs to set the indentation of a java function call to
act as such:
SomeStupidClass.SomeStupidFunction(
      Arg1
      Arg2
}

Instead of:

SomeStupidClass.SomeStupidFunction(
                                                                Arg1
                                                                Arg2
}

Thanks,
Nathaniel Flath

* Re: Help with Java indentation
@ 2010-01-09  3:52 ` Glauber Alex Dias Prado
From: Glauber Alex Dias Prado @ 2010-01-09  3:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nathaniel Flath; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Nathaniel Flath <flat0103@gmail.com> writes:

> How do I configure Emacs to set the indentation of a java function call to
> act as such:

depends on what mode you are using to edit java, but in general it has
the same behavior as c-mode and you can configure its style which
control among other things indentation. What you are reporting seems like broken
indentation due to wrong syntax, this can help as a visual cue of wrong
syntax, but i can be wrong.