all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* gnus-article-show-all-headers don't work
@ 2003-05-24  3:05 It's me FKtPp ;)
From: It's me FKtPp ;) @ 2003-05-24  3:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

hi group :-)

        Sometimes I want to see somebodys' messages' headers :P but
        after I M-x gnus-article-show-all-headers, nothing
        happend... why ? Need some configure ?

thanks for your advices

yours FKtPp :-)

* Re: gnus-article-show-all-headers don't work
@ 2003-05-24 11:20 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-05-24 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

"It's me FKtPp ;)" <m_pupil@yahoo.com.cn> writes:

>         Sometimes I want to see somebodys' messages' headers :P but
>         after I M-x gnus-article-show-all-headers, nothing
>         happend... why ? Need some configure ?

This line is not blank.