all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
@ 2017-08-10 20:37 Roland Winkler
From: Roland Winkler @ 2017-08-10 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

for discussion and development of BBDB for GNU Emacs.

Previously even BBDB v3 was discussed on bbdb-info@lists.sourceforge.net.
Recently sourceforge required that all subscribers of this list renewed
their subscription and it seems that many of them dropped out.
Instead of trying to keep the old list alive, I've created the new list
which matches also where the development of BBDB v3 takes place.

BBDB is available at
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/bbdb/
To check it out, use
git clone git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/bbdb.git

@ 2017-08-10 20:43 ` Emanuel Berg
From: Emanuel Berg @ 2017-08-10 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Roland Winkler wrote:

> I want to announce the new mailing list
> bbdb-user@nongnu.org for discussion and
> development of BBDB for GNU Emacs.

The Big Brother Database. I already have an
~/.mailrc file on my computer, but I don't want
to be an Emmanuel Goldstein, as that might just
get me killed with an ice pick, so great job :)

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573