all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* installations problem
@ 2003-09-13  9:49 ko nakkwon
From: ko nakkwon @ 2003-09-13  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have installed GNU editor emacs-21.2  in the /opt/sfw/share/emacs directory
on my Intel-solaris 9 machine , co-packaged with Sun FreeWare CD of Solaris
Operating Environment 9 04/03  Media.

I have no idea how to proceed with  on next step and build it as a working
editor.
pls direct me to the right place .

예쁜 편지지에 메일을 보내세요 - 야후! 메일
http://mail.yahoo.co.kr
신차,중고차,직거래 매물이 한자리에 - 야후! 자동차
http://autos.yahoo.co.kr/autos/

* Re: installations problem
@ 2003-09-13 21:17 ` Kai Grossjohann
From: Kai Grossjohann @ 2003-09-13 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

ko nakkwon <nakkwonko@yahoo.co.kr> writes:

> I have installed GNU editor emacs-21.2  in the /opt/sfw/share/emacs directory
> on my Intel-solaris 9 machine , co-packaged with Sun FreeWare CD of Solaris
> Operating Environment 9 04/03  Media.
>
> I have no idea how to proceed with  on next step and build it as a working
> editor.
> pls direct me to the right place .

What does /opt/sfw/share/emacs look like?  Do you have a file called
emacs-21.2 anywhere on your system?  (find / -name emacs-21.2 -print)

--
Two cafe au lait please, but without milk.