all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Page Up/Down Issues With Emacs in Terminal
@ 2016-07-05 20:57 Brandeis King
From: Brandeis King @ 2016-07-05 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

When I launch emacs in a (zsh) terminal with the no window system option, pressing the keys "page-up" and "page-down" results in emacs writing "5~" and "6~" respectively to the buffer and then changing to the previous/next buffer depending on which button is pressed.

How can I configure emacs and/or the (zsh) terminal to scroll the page when page up/down is pressed as emacs does in a non-terminal instance? Thanks.

Best,
Brandeis