all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Enriched Fill, and soft newlines
@ 2004-11-22 21:03 KKramsch
From: KKramsch @ 2004-11-22 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

I would like to have Emacs automatically insert "soft newlines" to
wrap around the lines in a paragraph, and I would appreciate it
very much if someone could explain to me how to do this.

My understanding from the documentation was that all I had to do
was to load the Enriched and Fill modes, but when I do this the
filling appears to be done by inserting *hard* newlines, since when
I change the width of a window displaying a buffer in the Enriched
Fill mode, the positions of the breaks within the lines do not
change to reflect the new width.

Thanks!

	Karl

--
Sent from a spam-bucket account; I check it once in a blue moon.  If
you still want to e-mail me, cut out the extension from my address,