all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Christoph Scholtes <cschol2112@googlemail.com>
To: "Andreas Röhler" <andreas.roehler@easy-emacs.de>
Cc: 8141@debbugs.gnu.org
Subject: bug#8141: 23.2.94; python-fill-paragraph
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 19:59:16 -0700	[thread overview]

Andreas Röhler <andreas.roehler@easy-emacs.de> writes:

> attached a test file, revealing a bug in python-fill-paragraph already
> reported at lp, which pertains to python.el and python-mode.el
> likewise.
>
> Patch attached.

Thanks for the bug report and the patch.

However, I would like to understand first what the problem is/was. The
initial bug report on Launchpad included a file (kn.py), whose
doc-string caused problems, right?

I can open this file and use python-fill-paragraph and fill-paragraph
with no problem in emacs 23.2 and the latest trunk. There is no error
and the doc string looks formatted correctly, also.

What is the problem with the code in python.el/python-mode.el?

Regards,
Christoph