Hi, Manuel Giraud via "Emacs development discussions." writes: > sbaugh@catern.com writes: > > > [...] > >> - Jumping to a newer function definition is a problem. >> >> So we shouldn't be doing it for C. > > I think it is already the case for « normal » Emacs users. If you > install Emacs for your distribution's package, correct me if I'm wrong, > but you won't be able to jump to C definitions. So this option is > already done for those users. This works on Gentoo with FEATURES=installsources. We have support code for that in the ebuild. > Now for « advanced » users (who install from sources), jumping to newer > C function definition might be a problem but being knowledgeable user, > he should know that this could be the case. -- Arsen Arsenović