all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Professional  Emacs Support Technicians
@ 2019-02-11 23:50 M. P.
From: M. P. @ 2019-02-11 23:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello Has anyone any knowledge of Professional emacs support Technicians for hire?

* Re: Professional  Emacs Support Technicians
@ 2019-02-12  0:05 ` Emanuel Berg
From: Emanuel Berg @ 2019-02-12  0:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

M. P. wrote:

> Hello Has anyone any knowledge of
> Professional emacs support Technicians
> for hire?

Here's one:

    http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/about/cv/CV

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573

* Re: Professional  Emacs Support Technicians
@ 2019-02-14 21:11 ` Vladimir Sedach
From: Vladimir Sedach @ 2019-02-14 21:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: M. P.; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

> Hello Has anyone any knowledge of Professional emacs support
> Technicians for hire?

The Free Software Foundation has a directory of individuals and
businesses offering paid support for Free Software. There are lots of
Emacs experts there:

https://www.fsf.org/resources/service

Vladimir

* Re: Professional  Emacs Support Technicians
@ 2019-02-15  3:11   ` Emanuel Berg
From: Emanuel Berg @ 2019-02-15  3:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Vladimir Sedach wrote:

>> Hello Has anyone any knowledge of
>> Professional emacs support Technicians
>> for hire?
>
> The Free Software Foundation has a directory
> of individuals and businesses offering paid
> support for Free Software. There are lots of
> Emacs experts there:
>
> https://www.fsf.org/resources/service

Why do you settle for James Craig Burley?

    [...]

    Experience:

        + Programming Languages such as C, Fortran
        + Operating Systems such as Unix, GNU/Linux
          [...]

    Rate: $200/hour

--

@ 2019-02-15  3:42     ` Emanuel Berg
From: Emanuel Berg @ 2019-02-15  3:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

>>> Hello Has anyone any knowledge of
>>> Professional emacs support Technicians
>>> for hire?
>>
>> The Free Software Foundation has a directory
>> of individuals and businesses offering paid
>> support for Free Software. There are lots of
>> Emacs experts there:
>>
>> https://www.fsf.org/resources/service
>
> Why do you settle for James Craig Burley?

*don't

--

@ 2019-02-15 13:12   ` Emanuel Berg
From: Emanuel Berg @ 2019-02-15 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Vladimir Sedach wrote:

>> Hello Has anyone any knowledge of
>> Professional emacs support Technicians
>> for hire?
>
> The Free Software Foundation has a directory
> of individuals and businesses offering paid
> support for Free Software. There are lots of
> Emacs experts there:
>
> https://www.fsf.org/resources/service

Can someone please publish my add as well?

    Master (5y) CS from Pollax, UU, Sweden.
    Will do it. Rate: A dark, cool, quiet room
    with a computer, a bookshelf, a whiteboard,
    and a projector; a madras; and, food twice
    a day with beer. (Fast food not accepted.)
    I'm 100% sincere.
    mail: moasenwood AT zoho DOT eu
    home page: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573
    CV: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/about/cv/CV

Note on "5y": actually it took me more than
6y 6m 19d (2392d) according to "time-from",
line 41, in
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/conf/.zsh/time
but the delay sure wasn't because of laziness,
let me tell you :) (This note shouldn't be in
the add BTW :))