all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Interactions with Helm
@ 2013-02-12 18:44 Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2013-02-12 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bug-gnu-emacs-mXXj517/zsQ

Eli,

When interacting with Helm, I get such messages:

[New Thread 15276.0x64ec]
warning: reader_thread.SetEvent failed with 6 for fd 6
[New Thread 15276.0x6a7c]
warning: sys_kill.TerminateProcess returned 5 for pid 3804
[New Thread 15276.0x4728]
warning: reader_thread.SetEvent failed with 6 for fd 6
[New Thread 15276.0x1c10]
[New Thread 15276.0x6f5c]
warning: reader_thread.SetEvent failed with 6 for fd 6
[New Thread 15276.0x59c0]
[New Thread 15276.0x5ed8]
[New Thread 15276.0x2058]
[New Thread 15276.0xb8c]
[New Thread 15276.0x4eb4]
[New Thread 15276.0x3ba8]
[New Thread 15276.0x770]
[New Thread 15276.0x4590]
[New Thread 15276.0x3d20]
[New Thread 15276.0x844]
[New Thread 15276.0x758]
[New Thread 15276.0x6470]
[New Thread 15276.0x41b8]
warning: sys_kill.TerminateProcess returned 5 for pid 5404
warning: reader_thread.SetEvent failed with 6 for fd 6

It is reproducible: see http://screencast.com/t/LW6v4u7VHI.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban

* Re: Interactions with Helm
@ 2013-02-13  8:57 ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2013-02-13  8:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bug-gnu-emacs-mXXj517/zsQ

Eli,

"Sebastien Vauban" wrote:
> When interacting with Helm, I get such messages:
>
> warning: reader_thread.SetEvent failed with 6 for fd 6
> warning: sys_kill.TerminateProcess returned 5 for pid 3804
> warning: reader_thread.SetEvent failed with 6 for fd 6
> warning: reader_thread.SetEvent failed with 6 for fd 6
> warning: sys_kill.TerminateProcess returned 5 for pid 5404
> warning: reader_thread.SetEvent failed with 6 for fd 6

A couple new ones, in case it can be of interest:

[New Thread 21032.0x3150]
warning: reader_thread.SetEvent failed with 6 for fd 3
[New Thread 21032.0xe58]
[New Thread 21032.0x64bc]
warning: reader_thread.SetEvent failed with 6 for fd 3
[New Thread 21032.0x3d30]
warning: reader_thread.SetEvent failed with 6 for fd 3
[New Thread 21032.0x2ae8]
warning: sys_kill.TerminateProcess returned 5 for pid 26228
warning: reader_thread.SetEvent failed with 6 for fd 3
warning: reader_thread.SetEvent failed with 6 for fd 4
[New Thread 21032.0x1624]