all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Multi-file commits with pcvs from dired?
@ 2002-12-03 12:22 Tim Haynes
From: Tim Haynes @ 2002-12-03 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Howdo,

If I'm looking at a dired buffer on a directory and have played with
several files in it to make some changes, how do I get `C-x v v' to commit
all those changed files with one log message?

Currently I've tried marking a few files with `m' in dired, but still no
joy: I'm always getting an error, "Buffer <directoryname> is not associated
with a file".

I've also had a gander at the wiki,
<http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CategoryVersionControl>, but
nothing has jumped up & bit me yet.

Anyone have any ideas? :)

Ta,

~Tim
--
   12:18:34 up 3 days, 23:21,  7 users,  load average: 0.04, 0.11, 0.09
piglet@stirfried.vegetable.org.uk |Newton and Adam, lost and found,