all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: ELPA announcements
@ 2018-07-16 13:05 Aaron S. Hawley
From: Aaron S. Hawley @ 2018-07-16 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Xavier Maillard; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

[Moving to help-gnu-emacs, since gnu-emacs-sources isn't meant for discussion.]

I agree, but technically the package description is on the web site,
but I suppose it could be added.

FWIW, it looks like these e-mails to gnu-emacs-sources originate from
this script:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/elpa.git/tree/admin/update-archive.sh

[parent not found: <mailman.3652.1531750128.1292.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]