Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: > Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: > >> Hm... I don't think that needs to be involved, though -- eww just needs >> to know that the base document is a non-local file, and then do the >> right thing when computing relative links (instead of punting to the url >> library). > > I've now fixed this in Emacs 29. Thank you for your efforts Lars and Michael. Just did in the master branch folder git pull make bootstrap emacs -Q eww-open-file /ssh:wawa:/srv/public/en-us/help/ans_elem/Hlp_E_CONTA178.html But I don't see images from relative links within above file. Please see the attached image.