Hello Thomas, Emacs Developers, Thomas Fitzsimmons writes: >>> [...] >>> You can make the changes to eudc.texi, create a patch, then reply to >>> this message with the patch attached. >>> [...] Apologies for the delay! Please kindly find the patch attached. What I did: • Under "Overview", I added a new @section, paralleling what already existed for BBDB. • Since the backend is not enabled by default, I have also added a new @section under "Installation". That new section, besides telling how to enable the macOS Contacts backend, also describes the two available backends, and how they differ. The text also deprecates the pre-existing eudcb-mab.el, and recommends the new eudcb-macos-contacts.el for new configurations. Looking forward to your thoughts, --alexander