Yuan Fu writes: >> On May 8, 2024, at 8:52 PM, Elijah G wrote: >> >> Good news, >> I've completed the icons and added a >> few, i couldn't provide new icons to mh-logo, >> sort-row-ascending and sort-column-ascending >> (the first one due i don't know what `mh' means and the others due I couldn't think in a good design). >> I had plans for provide new icons in png for modifier keys icons from modifier-bar-mode from android port but i dont know if there is interest in that. >> The new icons can be found in the >> etc/images/tango folder from my repo. > > We also need some way to opt-out of the new icons. I’ll try to figure > it out. I've made a litle patch that can help in that (note: I've not tested it yet and i don't think i can test it :( ). The new icons are enabled by default but it can be switched to the current ones (also i think that defcustom should specify that it must be set in early-init.el because AFAIK tool-bar can not refresh the icons).